Case Study: ReVenture Park™
Partnered with Clariant Corp to acquire a 667-acre former textile dye plant and registered Federal Superfund site. Negotiated the delisting from Superfund and secured a Brownfield Agreement in 2012. The redevelopment plan for this property serves as a template for future projects. The highly specialized skill set Forsite has gained developing ReVenture can be specifically transferred to projects throughout the Southeast. Forsite has gained national recognition with ReVenture Park, which is recognized as the largest, multifaceted Eco-Industrial Park being developed in the United States. In 2014, the project received the EPA’s “Excellence in Site Reuse Award”.
- 300,000 SF industrial space retrofitted for clean energy businesses
- 3.9 MW biomass power plant
- 177-acre land conservation easement
- 35 acre aquaculture production
- 52+ acre energy crop demonstration
- 185 acres sold to the City of Charlotte for a new $200MM WWTP
- Wilderness and Industry Together (WAIT) certified by NC DENR
- 2010 NC Sustainable Energy Association “Business Innovation Award”
December 18th, 2015
Contact Us Today
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas.